About CONNER RECRUITING
CONNER RECRUITING, Executive Recruiting Professional 2001 - Present
Actively recruit finance, banking, and accounting professionals for my extensive client base, primarily along the Intermountain area and throughout the USA.
Our searches have included new positions for established as well as start-up entities and confidential replacements.
Some of the industries that we have recruited for include financial services (Banking, Fintech, Industrial Banks, Digital Assets/Special Purpose Depository Institutions, Mortgage), CPA firms, manufacturing, technology and more.
- Division Director of Permanent Placement Services & Top Producer, Robert Half International 1997 – 2001, Greater Salt Lake City Area
- Tax Analyst/District Assistant Controller & Colorado Operations Controller, Alco Capital Resource/Alco Standard (Ricoh) 1991 – 1997
I started with the leasing division of an industrial bank in Georgia as a tax analyst, where I gained experience in calculating deferred taxes, building an automated property tax billing and reporting system, and sales tax reporting. I also completed my degrees and CPA license requirements.
During this time I consolidated financial operations and reporting systems of acquisitions in Utah, Colorado, and Idaho.
- Mercer University – Stetson School of Business and Economics
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, BBA with an emphasis in Accounting
Activities and Societies
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed in the State of Georgia
- Utah Association of Financial Services
Reach out to us today for questions and concerns about our recruitment services. You may also subscribe to our email list for future updates and job opportunities.